10 Icefire Quay, Trinity Park
Easy Living Lifestyle In Bluewater Harbour Canal Estate House - Property ID: 718291
This comfortable and relaxed, easy living home is ready for you to move straight into and enjoy the benefits of this great cul de sac location.
This modern property is situated on a large 600m2 block with side access for your boat, caravan or trailer, offering you a low maintenance lifestyle with time to enjoy countless water sports, lovely parks and soon to be built Bluewater Tavern. Feel like you are on holiday everyday.
* spacious, light and airy open plan air-conditioned living and dining area that stretches out to a private undercover entertaining area.
* established, easy care gardens and a low maintenance lawn surround you and allow you to entertain amongst friends and family in seclusion.
* fully fenced yard will keep children and four legged friends secure.
* modern kitchen over looks the garden area and is complemented by stone bench tops, stylish appliances, including a glass cook top, stainless steel under bench oven and dishwasher.
There is plenty of bench space, great storage capacity and a large breakfast bar completes the picture, making this a seamless entertainer.
Accommodation wise there are 4 bedrooms on offer:
* the private master suite is situated in its own wing complete with huge en-suite which features stone bench tops on the double basin vanity, large shower with twin shower heads and sizable walk-in-robe.
* three of the bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and all with built-in robes and share a bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower.
Additional extras on offer here include:
* designer internal laundry featuring built in cupboards with great storage spaces
* neutral colour scheme and down-lights throughout
* twin door linen/storage cupboard
* double remote controlled lock up garage.
* tiled outside under-covered area with down-lights and fan.
With a prestige address, quiet neighbourhood and marina, boat ramp, beach, parkland, shopping, transport and sought after schools all close by, this could be the opportunity you have been dreaming of and the lifestyle you have been waiting for.
Circumstances have changed and vendors wants this property sold now!
Join us at the Open Home on Saturday.