16 North Street, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 435,000
Location, location, location! House - Property ID: 719230
A hackneyed phrase but true. Low-set brick and colorbond home situated on a level block with rich volcanic soil and good bore for the garden. This is all within walking distance to the North Tamborine village, shops, medical centre, library and National Park.
- Large open plan living, dining, kitchen with warming slow combustion stove for chilly winter days
- Kitchen has ivory cupboards, spacious Verdi gris laminated preparation benchtops, ceramic electric cooktop, rangehood, wall oven, grill, walk-in pantry
- Main bedroom has lovely sitting/garden room with French doors, built in robes, light and airy ensuite
- Two more double bedrooms with built in robes (one currently used as office)
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Separate w.c.
- Good sized laundry with ample storage has external access
- Hall way has sky lights and internal access to double lock up garage with automatic doors
- Big double lock up garage with auto doors, space for hobby work bench, generous storage space, third shower, w.c. great for washing- up from working in the garden
- Water tanks 40,000 litre capacity
- Good 158 foot deep bore with plenty of water (worth $15,000 - $20,000 at least!)
- Septic, sullage waste system
- Cardiff air ventilation system
- Entire house plus internal garage door done with Crimsafe security
You can always beautify street appeal with a pretty colorful garden and picket fence but you can't change the ultimate in property value. A desirable sought after location!
Contact the exclusive listing agent Elizabeth Stirling (or our office) to check out the area and assets of this honest solid home.
- Land Size Approx. - 1133 m2