27 Copper Drive, Bethania
Sold for $ 365,000
Logan River Views on 1284m2 House - Property ID: 719505
Logan River Views on 1284m2
Offered to the market for the first time! This lowset brick & tile AV Jennings built home is impressive. Presentation is perfect. Set on 1,284m2 the very private back yard has a rural feel about it with glorious uninterrupted views of the Logan River and beyond.
From the moment that you walk down the driveway, you can notice that this property has been well maintained & kept in very good condition.
An inviting tiled formal entry greets you at the door. For year round comfort there are two reverse cycle air conditioners. A larger unit is situated in the living areas with the second unit installed in the main bedroom. A lovely feature bay window in the large formal lounge lets in plenty of natural lighting. A formal dining area overlooks the private back yard & the magnificent views of the Logan River.
The functional, open plan kitchen is fitted with electrical appliances including an underbench oven & hotplates with plenty of cupboard & bench space. An informal dining/family room is located off the kitchen area.
4 good sized bedrooms of which 2 are built in, all are carpeted throughout.
The bathroom shower screen has been replaced with a frameless toughened glass screen and an extra vanity outside the bathroom makes it convenient for family & guests when the bathroom is in use.
There's a double enclosed carport with remote control garage door. The dimensions of the carport will accommodate a boat, caravan or raised 4x4 vehicle etc.
There's also additional parking space adjacent to the carport.
This home is also fitted with an alarm system, roof space insulation & 2 whirly birds on the roof which has been recently repainted & repointed.
A large, covered outdoor area wraps around 2 sides of the home capturing the beautiful breezes & magnificent rural views of the Logan River and beyond.
A 3 x 1.8m garden shed to store your gardening tools. A 5,000 litre water tank is a bonus for irrigating the garden, washing the car or dog.
Still under the 25 year builders structural guarantee, this home is extremely solid with beautifully landscaped gardens & block retainer walls.
This home is in a very quiet area, with good street appeal & the school bus goes directly past your front door. Hospital, TAFE, schools & daycares are within a very short distance. Bethania Lutheran Primary School is approx. 3.5km's away,Canterbury College is approx. 4.8km's away & Loganlea High School is approx 7.5km's.
Walk to the local shops which consist of a takeaway & pizza shop, doctors surgery, dentist, food store as well as other specialty shops & Bethania rail. Bethania railway Station provides access to regular Citytrain services to Brisbane and Beenleigh.
Around the corner is The Bethania Rams Soccer Club, Off Leash Fenced Dog Facility, Skate Park and Boat Ramp with Moreton Bay under an hour away by water.
There's also a large Community Hall, Public Swimming Pool and Park equipped with BBQ's and Exercise Machines.
Brand new Bunnings, Woolworths and Aldi Stores are convenient only a 2 minute drive away.
- Glorious rural views of the Logan River & beyond at your back door & set on 1,284m2.
- Well maintained home - kept in very good condition
- Large formal lounge with feature bay window Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning.
- Formal dining area overlooking the private back yard & the magnificent views of the Logan River.
- 4 good sized bedrooms carpeted throughout with the main having it's own separate reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet & an extra vanity outside the bathroom.
- A double enclosed carport with remote control garage door and built to accommodate a boat, caravan or extra high vehicle.
- Insulated roof with 2 whirly birds. Roof has been recently repointed & repainted.
- Large, covered outdoor area which wraps around 2 sides of the home.
- A 3 x 1.8m garden shed.
- 5,000 litre water tank.
- Very convenient location with numerous services & facilities.
This is definitely an impressive home & one to add to your list of properties to inspect! Priced to sell so don't miss your opportunity!