106 Billabong Road, Para Hills
SOLD House - Property ID: 719932
If you are searching for real value for money then look no further! Here is a delightful home that offers just so much: boasting: 4 bedrooms, huge formal living room, separate family area, renovated bathroom and W.C. and all set on a generous size allotment at the top end of Para Hills - just a hop skip and a jump from Kelly Road.
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 693m2 and built in 1970 utilizing brick veneer construction, contemporary roof line and large free standing carport
* Approx. house area - Living 158m2, plus 21sq.m carport and 45sq.m rear verandah
* The ceilings are insulated with top rated cool and cosy insulation and the roof features 2 exhaust heat impellers and houses a 1.5KWH solar power generating system
* The home is serviced by a Rheem 130ltr gas hot water service
* The front portico opens to an enormous (almost 10m long) formal living room which has a sectional timber feature wall, Pyrox gas heater and wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Adjoining the lounge room lays the convenient positioned kitchen and family room. The kitchen boasts a Chef gas upright range, dual stainless steel sinks with Puratap and ample bench and cupboard space.
* A large lobby and spacious hallway leads to the balance of the home which boasts 4 excellent sized bedrooms, with wall to wall sliding robe and central ceiling fan to the main
* The home is serviced by a traditional fully renovated neutral toned bathroom with glass shower cubicle, spa bath, vanity and the separate W.C. adjoins. The family size laundry is located just off the family area and provides direct access to the outdoors.
* At the rear of the home is a large all weather verandah that overlooks the large rear garden which enjoys much privacy, a manageable amount of lawn area and 2 handy utility sheds and a bird aviary ... and so the list could continue!!
All in all, a great value property that offers the opportunity to buy in a large home in prime location and at a very affordable price sell!! ... But I suggest you be quick; either that, or be prepared to be very disappointed!