1933A Coolamon Scenic Drive, Mullumbimby
Sold for $ 1,250,000
Own your Own Mountain House on Acreage - Property ID: 720040
What an amazing opportunity to own 100 acres (40 Hectares approx) on iconic Mount Chincogan less than 2 kilometers from the Mullumbimby post office.
Admire breathtaking views of Cape Byron Lighthouse, panoramic mountain views and ocean glimpses from the only house on the slopes of the mountain.
Architecturally designed, spacious family home features rare South African slate flooring, exposed hardwood timber beams, high raked ceilings, cedar cladding, wet edge swimming pool plus plenty of level parking and 'kick a ball' space for the kids close the house.
Watch the sunrise over Cape Byron Lighthouse from your kitchen window, which also overlooks the pool and then marvel at magnificent sunsets over the majestic Koonyum Ranges.
Walking out your back door and up the mountain, will feel like you are stepping into your own private national park where native trees and wildlife are your neighbours.
* Creeks, springs, dam, fertile soil, lush pastures
* Cattle yards & crush
* Huge 10 X 10 machinery shed
* Approx. 30 acres fenced paddocks & pastures
* Approx. 30 acres natural bush
* Approximately 40 acres is under plantation with Flooded Gum and Blackbutt Trees under a joint venture with State Forestry
* High concentration vegetation and wildlife corridor
* Plenty of tracks for horse riding or trail bike riding
Don't allow another golden opportunity to slip through your fingers. This property is unique and the owners have very realistic expectation on price.