1 Grandview Drive, Tea Tree Gully
SOLD House - Property ID: 720213 187
THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON 1 OPEN - MULTIPLE OFFERS!
This charming property offers some lucky purchaser a wonderful home that is fabulous value for money! Set in this highly sought after and desirable suburb, this property just overflows with features, but you best be very quick or be prepared to be very disappointed!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 831m2 and built in 1962 utilizing mainly brick veneer construction, tiled roof and a huge driveway leading to large double attached carport
* Approx. house area - Living 168.m2 plus carport and outdoor entertaining
* The home is insulated and boasts zoneable ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* A electric Dux 250ltr hot water system services the home and a 1.5kwh solar power generating system is installed
* The main side entry opens to an enormous formal living area which features high ceilings, neutral décor and brand new carpeting
* A central passageway then leads to the kitchen, which boasts imported German Oak joinery, electric cook tops and under bench oven, a built-in dishwasher, stainless steel sink and ample bench and storage space
* Adjoining is the conveniently positioned bathroom, W.C. and laundry area, which is fully tiled and possesses a distinct European feel
* There are 2 nice sized bedrooms running off the passageway, whilst the 3rd massive main bedroom sits discreetly to the rear
* Also located at the rear of the home lays the large casual living/family room which provides views and access to the huge back garden, pool and outdoor barbeque area
* The outstanding showpiece of the rear garden is the sparkling concrete in-ground swimming pool, which is fully tiled and salt chlorinated (and will be fully fitted with a Compliant Safety fence at Settlement).
* The balance of the rear garden has a real tropical feel with numerous large palm trees, fruit trees, a manageable amount of lawn, a pergola covered patio/BBQ area and a large utility shed with power and light ... and so the list could continue!
All in all, a fabulous property that offers the opportunity to invest in a prime area and location at a price that is set to sell!! ... but I suggest you best be quick, either that, or best be prepared to be disappointed!