83 Sir Bruce Small Blvd, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 720835
Prepare to be swept away upon entering this breathtaking home, offering unparalleled style and sophistication along with the ultimate fusion of indoor/outdoor living. The visual from the entry level is absolutely stunning with an impressive sheer glass wall with a cascading water feature and magical water views through the bi-fold doors that allow the whole waterside of the home to be opened up to the outside.
The generous gourmet kitchen is sure to impress any master chef. Fully equipped with Miele appliances, Caesar stone, large walk in pantry, island bench and breakfast bar. Huge master suite with private balcony and amazing views of the river and the hinterland.
* Architecturally designed with soft neutral tones throughout
* Five large bedrooms and four designer bathrooms
* Master with a lavish oval spa bath and fully fitted robe
* Guest bedroom on lower level with ensuite
* Elegant formal lounge boasts spacious clean lines
* Designer kitchen blends with the casual living room
* Quality polished timber floors & high ceilings throughout
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, vacu maid & laundry chute
* Living extended through a generous covered alfresco entertaining area
* Stunning pool surrounded by quality sandstone pavers
* Expansive manicured lawn at rear of home, perfect for children
* Pontoon with boat winch, 22m water frontage
* Triple lock up garage with storage room and additional cupboards
* Fully landscaped gardens on a 947m2 block with water tank
Located on one of the most sought after streets in Benowa Waters referred to as Millionaires Row'. This impressive property offers luxurious quality features throughout, the ideal family home and entertainer. Inspections by appointment only, call today for your private viewing - you will not be disappointed!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 947 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Main River