21 Addolorata Court, Highbury
SOLD House - Property ID: 721003
Set within an exclusive and quiet Court in this highly sought after suburb, this property exudes unique quality and a very interesting floor plan. There is no doubt this home will appeal to those with discerning standards and who are searching for the perfect positioning! May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties of this calibre are hard to find and get snapped up very quickly!
* Set on an impressive landscaped corner allotment of approx. 680m2 and built during 1995 utilizing concrete slab, brick veneer construction and tiled roof. A wide brick paved drive way allows easy access to the double garage under main roof, with remote controlled door to one front opening and a convenient auto rolladoor for rear access
* The total of the living space, including garage, front porch and the outdoor entertaining area tallies approximately: 198.0 sq.m.
* The home is insulated and boasts zoneable ducted Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning, its hot water is supplied via a 2007 installed Dux 250ltr hot water service, and for total peace of mind all front facing windows are protected by manual security shutters.
* The front and rear garden beds are linked to a computerized irrigation system and all grassed areas are laid with an excellent quality artificial lawn
* The tiled front porch leads to the main entry and indirectly into the nice size lounge and formal dining room. Neutral tones are the key notes of the décor throughout with natural timber architraves, doors and skirting's. The current carpets are of excellent Axminster quality, however in truth they may not be to everybody's taste; but their possible replacement has been allowed for in the pricing.
* Conveniently adjoining the dining area is the light and bright open plan kitchen and family room. The kitchen boasts timber joinery with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks with filtered water, all matching quality Bosch appliances i.e.: electric cook tops, exhaust hood, wall oven and built-in dishwasher. The kitchen also enjoys a walk-in pantry, plus a large sliding window that overlooks the extensive outdoor entertaining area, which could easily be utilized as a servery!
* The neighboring family room and every day meals area is a generous size and features a glass sliding door that leads to the fully tiled all weather outdoor area and rear garden
* The interesting floor plan of this home then provides 4 bedrooms (or 3 and a study) with the first 2 bedrooms positioned either side of the main 3 way bathroom; if fact one bedroom has a connecting door, thus in essence the bathroom acts as an ensuite. Both these bedrooms have large built-in fitted robes. The large master bedroom which is positioned to the rear, boasts a walk through robe to an adequate size ensuite
* The centrally positioned 3 way bathroom incorporates a walk through vanity area to a separate W.C., or to the bathroom with glass enclosed shower cubicle and bath.
* The 4th bedroom (or study) is set at the end of a small passageway (with large linen closet) and adjoins the separate laundry with direct outside access
* Externally the side of the home features the previously mentioned pergola covered patio, which is ideal for year round large family get-togethers, party's and barbeques!
* The lush and leafy private rear garden is designed for maximum enjoyment and minimal maintenance and houses a modular rainwater tank and a handy garden storage shed ... and so the list could continue!
All in all, a very desirable property that I'm proud and privileged to present to you, but because of its highly desirable location I would suggest you best be quick; or be prepared to be very disappointed!