44 Archibald Street, Padstow
Sold for $ 836,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 721825 163
Set in a prime street in Padstow, an exclusive quiet and convenient location you will find this renovated 5 bedroom, single level brick home.
The stylishly decorated interior has been freshly painted and includes a large elegant kitchen, a chic main bathroom and a renovated laundry with toilet and basin.
Accommodation includes a spacious lounge room, four bedrooms each with its own split system air-conditioner and built in wardrobe, plus a 5th bedroom. The ample off street parking includes a garage and secure tandem carport.
Step outside and fall in love with the sun drenched north facing, level, grassed yard and enjoy being only moments (14 mins walk) to Padstow shopping centre, train station, parks and local schools.
* 5 Bedroom brick home
* Stylish kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Chic bathroom + Internal laundry with second toilet
* Dining area plus separate lounge room
* Split system air-conditioning units throughout the home + built in wardrobes
* Garage plus secure tandem carport
* Short walk to Padstow shops, train station and local schools
* Duplex potential (STCA) - 16.76 Meter Frontage on a 531sqm block (approximate)
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.