6 Kurrden Way, Swan View
SECOND CHANCE, GREAT FAMILY HOME House - Property ID: 721957
Built in 1996 on a 606sqm corner block with no neighbours on one side.
You are greeted by an impressively styled front, with the two brick tones, roof gables and colour schemes making nice contrasts to the exterior.
This 4x2 home has been well maintained and has many features to entice a buyer, be it an investor, or as a great home for yourself.
* Front lounge room off main entrance
* Generous open plan living areas, with family, dining and kitchen areas to the rear and side, with most of the bedrooms at the east of the home
* Evaporative ducted air conditioning and insulation installed
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
* Security alarm fitted and metal roller shutters to the front windows
* Security screens to most opening windows and doors
* Rear gate access to yard with one 3x3 metre workshop plus a 3x3 metre garden shed
* A five and a half metre wide colorbond patio is located on the side of the home and extends around to the rear as well
* Walking distance to a sizable shopping centre
View by appointment!
- Land Size Approx. - 606 m2
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking