28 George Street East, Burleigh Heads
Blue-Chip Burleigh - The Dream Starts Here! House - Property ID: 722672
Best described as being located in the thick of 'God's Playground' centrally nestled in amongst the beauty of Burleigh National Park and Headland, Burleigh Point and Tallebudgera Creek, presents this once in a generation opportunity.
Family owned since 1976, the property is perched on a rare and comparatively large 526m2 corner block exuding comfortable living but also realising untapped potential and possibility.
- Circa (1950's estimate) built home, well presented and updated over time, providing for immediate enjoyable living
- Spacious lounge and dining areas, highlighted by the light and bright North-East facing wrap around aspect in the lounge room
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separate laundry
- Mammoth in-ground pool with entertaining area surrounding, offering the perfect platform for parties all year round
- Single lock up garage with plenty of storage underneath the home
- Rare and wide 40 metre frontage onto Cotton Street, enabling considerable scope and design for future development
The location is as perfect as it gets! Whether it's a serene nature headland walk, jumping off Burleigh Point to catch an early morning wave, stand up paddle boarding in Tallebudgera Creek or just a family day at the beach...all is within touching distance from the front doorstep.
James Street burgeoning and vibrant cafe, restaurant and bar scene is within a short walk, with all other amenities close by including the Gold Coast airport, which only a short 15 minute drive away.
The window of opening is here to capitalise on this scarce opportunity otherwise it may be another 38 plus years before a prospect of this nature in this location presents itself again, so he who hesitates..........!!
For more information or to organise a private viewing of the property, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly otherwise please see the advertised open home times to view.