21 Torcross Street, Warnbro
MY KITCHEN RULES House - Property ID: 724674
Prepare to be amazed by the quality of this magnificent Five bedroom Two bathroom PLUS study Old Warnbro home. Featuring the most amazing kitchen that we have ever seen. But that is just the kitchen...
This huge family home with approximately 270m2 of internal living space has been finished to the highest standard, with no expense spared and the result is truly stunning. Featuring superbly appointed bathrooms, polished timber floors, superb master suite with his/hers walk in robes & French doors opening onto private timber deck, formal and informal living areas and a magnificent Cedar lined alfresco area. This really is an exceptional home.
This property also features a workshop which is every man's dream - a huge structure complete with hydraulic hoist, 3 phase power, toilet, and upstairs office/retreat. This is positioned directly behind the massive 4 car garage with approx. 80m2 of internal space and extra height clearance.
Other features include:
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* In built regency gas fire in family area
* Separate lounge/Theatre
* Spacious family area
* Large games with full length bifold doors opening to al-fresco area
* Kitchen features include: natural skylight, integrated fridge, Corian benchtops, retractable hose taps & island bench.
* Stair case to separate 55m2 loft
* Huge laundry with floor to ceiling tiles & ample storage cupboards & double basins
* Vehicle access through garage to workshop
* Drop down stairs in garage to loft storage area
* 2x separate instant gas H.W.S
* Garden bore & reticulation
* Land area: 811m2
Located across the road from large parkland in sought after Old Warnbro, this home must be seen to be appreciated. Viewing of this magnificent home is by appointment only. Call Craig on 0402 080 499 to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 811 m2
- Polished Timber Floor