590 Illinbah Road, Illinbah
Fabulous River and Mountain Views Dual Living on 64 acres! House - Property ID: 724788
Imagine sitting on the huge front deck with a steaming hot coffee, listening to the morning chorus of native birds, the babbling of the swift flowing river and watching your 64 acre paradise wake up! You will enjoy the scenic 15 minute drive from Canungra through the lush Hinterland rural districts of the Scenic Rim to this fantastic Illinbah property overlooking the head waters of the Upper Coomera River.
The main residence is a traditional farm house with an open plan kitchen/living area with stone bench tops and a separate dining room. The living room, dining and master bedroom open to a huge entertainment deck. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and a 4th down. The fully self-contained and air-conditioned 1 bedroom cottage is ideal for extended family or perhaps an extra income.
- Huge deck with fabulous river views
- Kitchen with granite tops and gas cooking
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom and 2 toilets
- Wood burner
- Ceiling fans
- Solar hot water
- Spacious open plan living area
- Full kitchen
- Deck with mountain views
- 1 large bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Wood burner heater
Outbuildings & Infrastructure:
- Hay/machinery shed 14 X 10m
- Spacious work room/office (converted milking shed) 10.4 X 4m
- Carport, tool shed and wood store
- 3 bay color bond shed 6 x 9m
- Greenhouse fully irrigated 10 X 3.5m
- Chook house
- 3 phase power is connected to the property
- Electric fence power unit to supply up to 70km of fencing
- Top wire electric & dog fencing to house paddocks
- Cattle yards with head crush & 2 loading ramps
- 7 water tanks for domestic & stock water 50,500ltr
- Working windmill & electric water pump
This property is currently running 26 head of breeding cattle, 12 head of sheep, horses and has substantial set of cattle yards, with a crush and 2 loading ramps. You will have no water shortage with a license to pump from the Upper Coomera River, by a functioning windmill and an electric pump. There is 26,000ltrs storage for stock water and gardens and 25,000ltrs storage for domestic use. The property has 4 large and 5 smaller house paddocks that are dog fenced, with 2 fantastic plateaus over the hill behind the house.
All this could be yours for just $739,000!
Please contact Marie Haines for further information or to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 26 hectares
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining