57-65 Missouri Street, Jimboomba
Sold for $ 490,000
Another SOLD by Professionals Jimboomba House - Property ID: 725229 57
Words are difficult to describe this outstanding property! Beautiful depicts the maintenance, immaculate the presentation and "Wow" for the street appeal. Set well back off the road on a gorgeous flat 1.82ha block this is a property that will stop the car. It's suitable for horses or anything else your heart desires.
The colonial style and features of the home will appeal to the most discerning buyer. Offering formal and informal living areas inside and 6m x 6m pergola outside entertaining will be a breeze.
Views over your property can be enjoyed from the wrap around verandahs on three sides. A beautiful inground pool with landscaped gardens caps off this amazing package.
The list of features is enormous! Please read on:
* WOW, street appeal!
* formal and informal living areas
* timber kitchen with servery for entertaining
* 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* huge main bathroom
* 2 toilets
* solar power and solar hot water
* combustion stove
* air conditioning
* 6m x 6m gabled pergola with blinds
* 12m x 6m approx shed
* 4 carport spaces, gravel drive
* huge fenced house yard with gates for access
* 75,000L approx in water tanks
* 2 dams
* dog kennels
* fenced vege gardens
* alarm systems
* security screens
* built-in laundry
This is a property that needs to be seen to be believed! WOW!!! Is all I can say!
- Land Size Approx. - 1.82 hectares
- Fenced house yard
- Vege patch
- Dog Kennels