139 Hale Road, Forrestfield
SUBDIVIDE NOW OR LATER? House - Property ID: 725585
Escalating potential for subdivision, but with a great House and Ripper Shed, this is a great all round investment proposition!
The Four Bedroom, Two bathroom Family home on a 947 Square metre block is zoned R25, and has immediate subdivision potential NOW! ( into 350sqm average lots or a battle axe option), BUT it is also marked in the Shire's Adopted Housing Strategy for Future R40 zoning (into220sqm average lots)- Higher density Subdivision!!!( currently under consideration by the Minister for planning at State level)
This is a very comfortable residence too, with good sized bedrooms, neat, tidy and attractive dcor. The Kitchen is particularly good, and the central hub of the house. Adjacent & flowing from the kitchen you have a lovely entertainer gable patio. Gardens & Lawns are easycare and automatically reticulated from a bore. The huge 3 Phase powered shed/workshop is also easily accessed via a front carport.
This property is at the epicentre of Forrestfield's future development potential, but also convenient to all conceivable amenities, transport options and arterial routes.
Be super quick - call Nick 0415833131 or Terry Pinker 0414452790 NOW!
* 947 Square Metre Subdivisible Block!
* Earmarked for imminent Higher density zoning
* Great 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Family Home
* Fabulous Entertainer Patio overlooking attractive gardens
* Ripper, Huge,3 Phase powered Shed/Workshop
* Super convenient location
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Forrestfield Marketplace, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020