11 Dunkeith Avenue, Benowa Waters
SOLD TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 727205
This immaculate single level home has been fully renovated boasting ultra modern finishes. Step through bi-fold doors to another world with a generous covered entertaining deck, spacious lawn area for children to play surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens and a large fully fenced pool area.
* Three bedrooms master with ensuite
* Quality kitchen with stone bench tops
* Large open plan casual living area
* Custom made study desk & storage
* Formal lounge with built in bar
* Timber bi-fold doors off lounge & dining
* Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
* Air-conditioning, fans & feature down-lights
* Fantastic outdoor decked entertaining area
* Large outdoor BBQ area and bar with stone tops
* Sun drenched pool with glass balustrade
* Lush manicured gardens on a 784m2 block
* Huge flat grassed area for kids to play
* Double lockup carport plus garden shed
This has been a fantastic family home for the current owners for almost 16 years. They have put their heart and soul into the renovations and are very sad to be saying goodbye.
The home is perfectly positioned within walking distance to bus stop, Benowa Gardens shopping centre, Benowa State School & St Kevin's Primary schools.
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 784 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport