34 Bateke Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 610,000
Great house on self-sufficient acreage House - Property ID: 728469
This is a very private large family home on 4550 m2 fertile soil where a mix of vegetables, fruits and fresh eggs will provide you with all the niceties in life and you have the possibility to run your business from home.
- Steel framed and fully insulated brick home
- Entry into lounge room with fire place
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Cozy breakfast area/family room
- Separate dining with access to the patio
- 3 Bedrooms, master with toilet, vanity and walk-in robe
- Large 4th bedroom, media room or teenagers/parents retreat
- Separate spacious laundry, toilet and bathroom.
- Studio with internal and external access- ideal for home business
- Tandem carport and plenty of open parking
- Large powered double garage/shed/workshop
- Bank of smaller sheds
- Abundant bore water supply and two large water tanks
- Veggie gardens and chook pens
- Fruit orchard with various citrus, bananas, avo's and olives
- North facing patio and enough open lawns to kick a ball
Currently owned by a well-known artist, the place radiates colour and creativity.
Bateke is one of the loveliest streets in Tamborine Mountain and at walking distance to St Bernard School. This is a place where you happily can come home to and enjoy life to the fullest.
Does this sound like you then please contact Ton Wolf or our office to arrange for an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 4549 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Formal Lounge