35 Magnetic Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 398,000
A load of room for a steal ! House - Property ID: 729612
This lovely Western Red Cedar pole home offers easy, comfortable mountain living with the potential to extend the home underneath.
Positioned in a sought after location on the northern end of the mountain.
- Enter through the front door leading you directly into the welcoming living / dining area with raked ceiling and beautiful polished timber floors. The sliding doors open up towards the private veranda with beautiful leafy outlook for outdoor entertainment.
- The good-sized kitchen is just of the living area and has plenty of cupboard and bench space. A 4-burner gas cook top plus separate grill, oven and double bowl sink
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins
- Good sized family bathroom with bath, large shower and large vanity with single bowl
- Separate toilet
- Cleverly created are the two built-outs at the back that can be used as office/study, children's retreat or create an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Additional rooms may be built underneath the house
- Carport in front of the house for 2 cars
- Underneath the house is a shed and more room for storage
- Lovely green and easy maintainable garden
- In ground 32,000 litre concrete rainwater tank
- Electric hot water system
Great opportunity for both investors and owner-occupiers alike to own a lovely mountain home under the $400,000
For an inspection or more information please call Ton Wolf or Paul Edwards.
- Land Size Approx. - 926 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Ceiling fans
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050