7/24 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads
World-Class Position Unit - Property ID: 730392
Fronting on the famed Goodwin Terrace, this ideally positioned apartment encompassing unrivalled views north to Stradbroke Island offers the lifestyle you've always dreamed about!
Residing in the top north-east corner of the boutique Gough House apartment block, you only have to breathe in the fresh air and see the waves breaking below to fall in love with this pristine location a-top of Burleigh Headland, Point and National Park.
Providing the ultimate investment or supreme weekend getaway the apartment formally features:
- Light, bright and open spaced living area, fully tiled leading out onto the due north facing expansive balcony
- Sizable kitchen complete with a great deal of storage, bench space with built in pantry also provided
- Both bedrooms of good size with wardrobes in both
- 1 bathroom and internal laundry
- Secure car space including lock-up storage area
- Low Body Corporate levies within a rare small block of 9
The location is second to none, either take a leisurely stroll to the renowned James Street with its award winning cafes, restaurants and wine bars or wander over to the bustling Burleigh markets or surf club.
With the property ripe to 'make it your own' combined with low body corporate fees and being located in the premier position within the block, the potential of future capital growth is untapped.
Sure to be in hot demand, be quick!
Note: Property is being jointly marketed with Scott Wagner from Ray White Mermaid Beach