14 Dravet Street, Padstow
Sold for $ 748,000
Sold By ~ Darren Musgrave Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 731854
Spacious, Gracious, Stylish & Stunning!
Just listed & presented better than new, this extra large Duplex home will perfectly suit a buyer seeking size, quality & a great location. Master-crafted inside & out this impeccably presented residence is a credit to the existing owners who have looked after & maintained the residence to the highest calibre.
Enjoying ample natural sunlight, a flowing floor-plan & highly sought after north facing aspect, bonus attributes include....
* Solid Brick Veneer, Torrens Title (not strata)
* 4 x Generous Bedrooms, Built In Wardrobes
* Formal Lounge, Dining Area Plus Sitting Room
* Gorgeous Kitchen, Ample Storage, Breakfast Bar
* Large Bathroom, Sep Shower & Tub Plus Ensuite
* Combination Of Quality Floor Tiles & Carpets
* Powerful Remote Split System Air Conditioners
* Huge External Entertainers Covered Patio
* Ideal For Alfresco Meals, Family BBQs & Gatherings
* Generous Garage Plus Additional Off St Parking
* High Side Of The St, Elevated District Outlook
* Stunning Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
* Beautiful Level Grassed Yard, Land 331.5 SQM
Located in a peaceful, quiet tree lined street, the residence is only a moments stroll to primary school, parklands & bus stop plus & approximately 10 minutes walk to Padstow express railway station & village shopping centre.
Ready for the new owner to move straight into, for details please call Darren Musgrave your local area specialist.
- Covered Patio
- North Facing
- Quiet Street