41 'Phoenix Palms' 1 Bronberg Court, Southport
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER Townhouse - Property ID: 731864 29
Light & bright with high soaring ceilings and master bedroom downstairs. Located at the end of the row providing more natural light and extra large yard area. The porcelain tiles and stone benchtops add to the quality of this beautiful home.
* Well maintained security gated estate
* Sought after end position townhouse
* 3 bedrooms, ensuite & powder room
* Master bedroom located on ground floor
* Open plan living with vaulted ceilings
* Kitchen with stone benchtops & new appliances
* New carpet, blinds & recently painted throughout
* Large separate internal laundry
* Air conditioning, security screens, Cable TV & insulation
* Single lockup garage plus secure covered carport
* Courtyard and large private grassed area
* Resort pool with lap lane and BBQ area
* Tropical rainforest walk within the complex
* Small dogs allowed on body corporate approval
* Great location only metres to shops & bus
Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. There are some great restaurants & cafes which include Kampung Malay, Camelot Pizza & Cafe Republic. Other conveniences consist of a chemist, supermarket, medical centre and bottle shop.
Just a short stroll to Chevron Island offering wonderful shopping opportunities & alfresco dining and coffee shops. A little further to the beach.
Situated in a central location bordering Benowa, Bundall, Ashmore and Surfers Paradise. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
The Botanical Gardens (Rosser Park)is an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gated Complex