31 Bayvue Crescent, Ridgehaven
SOLD House - Property ID: 731872
This delightful property offers some lucky purchaser a cute and cozy home that is loaded with character and charm, and has been genuinely cherished by the same owner for the past decade and a half. May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties with this much charisma get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Beautifully established within lush gardens the home is set on an elevated allotment of approx. 800sq.m
* Built during 1971 utilizing double brick construction and tiled roofing, the home encompasses approx. 120sq.m of internal living space, 43sq.m of rear verandah and 15.4sq.m of carporting
* The home boasts ducted reverse cycle Mitsubishi air conditioning, Rheem 250ltr electric hot water service, front electronic security shutters and fully insulated ceilings
* The porch and front door opens to a generous entry foyer where the charm of natural timber doors, skirting's and architraves greet you and the superb slate tiled floors lead you through all the main traffic areas of the home.
* The lounge room enjoys generous proportions, neutral décor, near new wool carpeting, ornate cornices and a superior quality wall unit/TV cabinet
* The hub of the home is the spacious central family/dining area that enjoys natural illumination from an overhead skylight, and the convenience of glass sliding doors to the extensive rear outdoor entertaining area and is perfectly positioned adjoining the kitchen
* The kitchen features natural timber joinery, ample bench, cupboard and pantry space, matching Miele appliances I.E.: cooker tops, wall oven and integrated dishwasher, a stunning polished copper range hood and dual stainless steel sinks that enjoy relaxing views to the rear garden via a huge double glazed picture window
* All three bedrooms are of excellent proportions and each comes with its own large fully fitted built-in robe
* Servicing the home is the cute and quaint main bathroom, with its white and powder blue "fleur de lis" tile work, anodized gold and glass shower cubicle, vanity basin and elevated spa bath; however it should be noted the spa pump is no longer operational!
* The separate dual flush W.C. and large laundry are set side by side, with the laundry boasting a built-in linen closet and direct access to the rear undercover "Extender-line"
* An open carport is situated under the main roof, plus with a little effort there would be sufficient extra space alongside to provide an area for an extra vehicle
* Externally, the rear garden is terraced and planted with water saving Australian native trees and shrubs, which all provides a lovely leafy and tranquil outlook from the huge rear all weather outdoor entertaining area
* Additional features include a 3 module rainwater tank and a handy 2.3m x 2.8m utility shed ... and so my list could continue!
All in all ... sincerely this is obviously a very well loved and cared for home that certainly exudes that extra special feeling of homeliness, warmth and character ... But please be quick, or be prepared to be bitterly disappointed!