1 Swain Crescent, Dapto
Home and Granny Flat House - Property ID: 732802
Wow! Such a gorgeous home in a peaceful, leafy setting! With extra large windows throughout, this sun filled 3 bedroom home is complimented with a 1 bedroom granny flat below.
This imposing corner block home really does have it all - From a 10 metre fibreglass salt water swimming pool, to materials to finish off the property, you will definitely be wow'd!
There is access to the rear areas on two sides, with two childproof gates each way. Ceiling fans are in most rooms and even air conditioning up and downstairs!
I almost forgot to mention the downstairs granny flat! The flat comprises of a bedroom with built in bunk beds, a separate lounge, separate kitchen, plenty of storage, a shower room and a toilet, so rent the room out or keep it as a kids retreat for when they have slumber parties!
Other features of this amazing property include:
- Large main bedroom with built in robe
- Second bedroom with robe and floating shelves
- Home office
- Large lounge with built in TV cabinet
- Large square kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower. Separate toilet
- Slate tiles throughout living areas. Carpet in bedrooms
- Timber wall paneling features
- Side deck which wraps around into the covered rear entertaining area
- Covered pool patio with swing lounge
- Laundry with storage
- Plenty of storage throughout. Under house storage with lighting
- Workshop with materials
- Security system
This property will be sold at Auction! Don't miss your chance to turn this "Gunadoo" into your own finished project!
Contact Robb Grubb from the Professionals on 0411 315 450 for a private viewing or come along to one of our opens home inspections.
- NBN available in July
- Security system
- Insulated ceiling
- 5,000 litre water tank
- Rain runoff system from pool patio roof into pool
- Double safety gates
- Numerous power points throughout
Land size: 558.3 sqm
Council rates: $1,450.03 / annum
Water rates: $174 / quarter