16 McKay Pl, Millner
PRICE SLASHED! House - Property ID: 733797
This peaceful abode will ensure arriving home from a hard day's work is a delight. The property is nestled amongst a well established tropical garden which ensures you get to relax and unwind in a tranquil setting.
When it comes time to entertain friends everybody will enjoy the large undercover, outdoor entertainment area that looks over the salt water swimming pool.
While this hidden treasure of a family home is shielded from the world it is in a very central location, only minutes from schools, parks, shops, entertainment, markets and a short drive to the CBD.
- Peaceful 3 Bedroom family home
- Study or 4th bedroom
- Loads of natural light & fresh breezes
- Large undercover entertainment area
- Wash away stress in the salt water pool
- Tranquil tropical garden
- Undercover parking for two cars
- Off street parking for a boat or caravan
- Read a book in the private gazebo
- Garden shed for the mower and blower
- Internal laundry
If you are looking for a massive trendy home on a tiny block where you can hear your neighbours sneeze, then this home is not for you. It is a comfortable family home on a large block with a fantastic pool and entertainment area in a very peaceful setting. If you are looking for a renovation project while it is a comfortable home it has loads of potential and upside.
Bargain buying in a central location inspect today you won't be disappointed.
Council Rates: $1580 per annum
Block Size: 929m2
Year Built: 1975
Status: Vacant Possession
- Land Size Approx. - 929 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops