8 Cossins Street, Kapunda
Picture This ! House - Property ID: 733838 186
A cathedral fronted, north-facing, Western Red Cedar home that fits in perfectly with its undulating South Aussie countryside.
Located on the outskirts of the well-serviced Kapunda township and centrally positioned on a massive 7993 sqm (almost 2 acres) well-treed allotment, this light-filled home offers
* 4 Double bedrooms (2 with built-ins and upstairs master with en-suite and walk-in robe)
* Spacious "cook's delight" kitchen with stacks of cupboards & bench space, Miele dishwasher, under-bench oven, gas hotplates, double rangehood, 2 pot ceramic electric cook-top, 1.5 bowl sink & Pura Tap
* Adjacent family-sized meals area with exposed beams and slate floor
* Amazing light-filled lounge with floor to ceiling picture peaked windows, lofty raked timber ceiling, timber feature wall, large combustion heater and stair access to the master bedroom.
* Huge main bathroom with tile-surrounded bath, separate shower, timber vanity and toilet.
* Large laundry with built-in cupboard
A tiled entrance hall greets your guests from the front, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans control the temperature in Summer and timber decks to the front and side allow for that quiet spot to catch a few rays.
The rear of the home offers a timber decked all-weather entertaining area and attached gable-roofed carport.
There's loads of trees, native, ornamental and edible, lavender hedges and veggie gardens including a flourishing asparagus patch. There's also a big man's shed, approx 12m x 6m x 3 with concrete floor, power and a mezzanine along with a separate woodshed and a 22,500 Lt rainwater tank.
This truly is a one of a kind property for Kapunda town that is just starting to get a bit big for its current retired owners. So if your tastebuds for something different are starting to salivate, hop on the phone and contact Steve from the Professionals Kapunda on 0417 811 348