250 Guanaba Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 402,000
Tamborine Mountain - bargain buy home on acreage House - Property ID: 735379
Unfortunate circumstances have determined this home must be sold!! The property is situated on the Southern end of the Mountain with filtered views across the Gorge and out to the Gold Coast.
The house is steel framed with a wide frontage and has a full length front verandah allowing secure access to the main entrance.
Plenty of land surrounds the home and gives privacy and serenity while you relax on the rear deck and look out towards the bush.
All the main accommodation is on the first level and under the house is car parking and workshop facilities. A toilet is also in this area.
Key features include:
- Good solidly built steel framed home
- Spacious main living room
- Dining area with access to rear deck
- Excellent kitchen with good cupboard/bench space
- 3 decent size bedrooms, main with w.i.r & ensuite
- Family bathroom, with shower, separate toilet
- Front and rear all weather covered veranda/decks
- 2 Large concrete water tanks
- Attractive low maintenance gardens
- Walking tracks at the back of the property
- Handy to shops and schools on the mountain
- 20 mins to Nerang/M1, 30 mins to Coast
Do yourself a favour and come and inspect this great value home asap. This is the perfect place to come home to and relax on the front verandah whilst looking out to the ocean blue.
For a large home on acreage, nothing else compares in this low price range.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Alison Rip or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 1 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge