3 Northern 100 Cotlew Street East, Southport
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER Apartment - Property ID: 735483
With enchanting Mediterranean surroundings, beautifully landscaped gardens with feature fountains this large two bedroom ground floor apartment in 'Northern' Adelphi Springs is tucked away in a perfect Southport location and awaiting your inspection. Select features are:
* A massive 195m2 of apartment & courtyard living
* Two spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Master with ensuite and private courtyard
* Open plan air conditioned lounge/dining
* Immaculate kitchen with room to move
* Separate laundry with storage space
* Sunny north facing courtyard & entertaining area
* Security intercom, alarm and single garage
* Multiple pools incl. indoor heated lap pool
* Gymnasium, spa and BBQ facilities
* Gated estate ensures maximum privacy
* Transport nearby and walk to major shopping
* Centrally located to schools, medical & beaches
* Rental return $410 per week, tenant in place until November 2014
If a touch of luxury and an easy lifestyle are for you, then look no further.
ADELPHI SPRINGS OVERVIEW:
Greek Island style courtyard homes set amongst 10 acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with forest walks, trickling streams and gentle waterfalls. Unobtrusive but intense security link the gates with each residence. Residents have remote entry for the gate and smart key access to the homes.
Adelphi Springs has two recreational swimming pools with large relaxation areas around each plus an indoor heated pool. One of the pools surrounds a well equipped gymnasium and there are several poolside barbeque areas. The Award winning Gardens and grounds are maintained by a team of professional gardeners.
Situated in a central location bordering Bundall, Benowa and Surfers Paradise. Only minutes to local shopping centres, medical facilities and a number of private and public schools. A short five minute drive to the heart of Surfers Paradise and easy access to the Gold Coast Motorway.
- Land Size Approx. - 195 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport