3 Herald Close, Kalamunda
" SOLD" in just 8 days!! by GRAEME HOSKING - BE IMPRESSED ..... BE VERY IMPRESSED House - Property ID: 737241
Nestled in a tiny cul-de-sac on the edge of the picturesque Orange Valley, 3 bed brick veneer & tile home has been extended over the years and now comprises a large formal lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioner, formal dining room with a cozy main gas heater and a beautiful timber mantelpiece.
The kitchen was updated around 2002 and now is thoroughly modern and gives access to a timber decked outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the gently sloped rear garden.
Two of the bedrooms have built in robes, while the main also has a cooling air conditioner.
Outside the front gardens have been beautifully landscaped with ponds and waterfalls, numerous camellias, shrubs, and meandering walkways, while the rear garden has wide open grassy areas, vege patches, 2 garden sheds and rear access from the bushland reserve next door.
Make no mistake this home is priced to sell NOW! Don't delay your inspection, this home is a perfect entry level home for an astute first home buyer or perhaps a canny investor!
- 3 bedrooms, main & 2nd with robes, main with air conditioner
- Large formal lounge room reverse cycle air conditioner
- Formal dining room gas heating
- Modernised kitchen
- Timber decking outdoor entertaining area
- Front patio area overlooking beautiful cottage gardens
- 2 garden sheds
- Security system
- Gas storage hot water system
- Main gas connected
- 967 sqm cul de sac location
- Land Size Approx. - 967 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Rear Access