6 Jura Ct, Eagle Heights
Sold for $ 420,000
Sunny side of the street..! House - Property ID: 737316
The new owners of this spic and span home will delight in the early morning sun on the north-east facing balcony as they enjoy free-range eggs from the resident chooks.
The generous 1,179m2 block accommodates two organic veggie patches that could easily be further expanded and has a safe and roomy back yard for children and pets to play.
The front deck is north-east facing with filtered views to the coast; you can see the twinkling lights from the master bedroom at night.
- Front entry leads into living room with slow combustion heater for chilly winter nights
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Light and airy kitchen has plenty of workspace and allows the chef to be part of the conversation
- The kitchen has a pantry and is equipped with dishwasher, 4-burner electric cooktop, wall oven and grill
- R/C air-conditioning
- Three double bedrooms, main with walk-in robe the other two both have built-in robes
- Main bedroom has ensuite
- Quality new carpets throughout the house
- The second full bathroom is on other side of the house with separate toilet
- Laundry has external access
- Children's play house has a shade sail and built-in sandpit
- Under the house is the parking and good storage space
- Above ground concrete water tank has capacity of approximately 32,000 litres
- Chicken house and free-range run
- This appealing family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac
This charming home has plenty of room to live a most pleasant country lifestyle and will enable you to become a member of our warm mountain community. We have excellent and enviable schools, plenty of shopping opportunities and.. a good climate!
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling or the office to arrange an appointment - or attend the advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1179 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Quality new carpet