22 Dravet Street, Padstow
Sold for $ 882,000
Sold By ~ Todd Owsnett & Dean Owsnett House - Property ID: 737415
Set in a prime street in Padstow, an exclusive quiet and convenient location you will find this renovated 3 bedroom, single level brick home with a fully self contained 1 bedroom granny flat.
The stylishly decorated interior includes a large elegant kitchen with ample cupboard space and a small breakfast bar and also a chic main bathroom.
Accommodation includes a spacious dining area separate lounge room, three bedrooms each with built in wardrobes, plus separate sunroom and study. The ample off street parking includes a secure tandem carport for 2 cars.
Step outside and fall in love with the sun drenched north facing, level, grassed yard and enjoy being within walking distance (17 mins walk) to Padstow shopping centre, train station, parks and local schools.
Bonus attribute - 1 Bedroom granny flat that includes a modern interior, laundry facility, bathroom, open plan living area with air-conditioning and separate bedroom.
* 3 Bedroom brick home with a fully self contained 1 bedroom, council approved granny flat
* Stylish kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Chic bathroom + Internal laundry with second toilet
* Dining area plus separate lounge room
* Split system air-conditioning + built in wardrobes
* Secure tandem carport for 2 cars
* Within walking distance (17 mins) to Padstow shops, train station and local schools
* Duplex potential (STCA) - 15.24 metre frontage on a 653sqm block (approximate)
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agents Dean Owsnett or Todd Owsnett.