32 Sir Bruce Small Blvd, Benowa Waters
SOLD BE TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 737732
This beautiful and sophisticated residence offers luxurious features throughout. Set over two levels the home has five generous size bedrooms and four separate living areas. This is the ideal family home and entertainer!
* Impressive entrance with high ceilings
* Five king size bedrooms (one on ground floor)
* Large home office with fitted shelves & cupboards
* Large master with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
* Main bathroom with large oval spa bath
* Beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen
* Stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top & stone bench tops
* Large open plan living and dining room
* Bi-fold doors brings the indoors out
* Formal lounge room plus billiard/games room
* Upper level living/children's retreat
* Air conditioning, fans and alarm system
* Two covered alfresco entertaining areas
* Large tiled pool with glass balustrade
* Double lock up garage plus double carport
* Beautifully manicured gardens on a 620m2 block
* Walk to schools, shops & Botanical Gardens
Located on one of the most sought after streets in Benowa Waters referred to as Millionaires Row'. If the family is growing, friends love your culinary skills and the kids need space then here's the ultimate home for you.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 620 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport