19 Empire Way, Thornlie
SUPERB LOCATION, DREAM STARTER HOME. House - Property ID: 737759
SUPER KEEN VENDOR HAS REDUCED THE PRICE ON THIS perfectly maintained property is ready for you to move straight into, Super keen vendors have an offer on another property and are very open to all reasonable offers. Why not try yours today.
Superb 4 x 1 Family home, built in 1984 on 682sqm corner block.
Wide tiled passage for the Entry.
Step-down Air-conditioned Formal Lounge and Dining Room.
Large Kitchen with coffered ceiling and modern lighting, Also equipped with Stainless Steel appliances, gas Hotplate, Rangehood and Pantry. Plenty of cupboards for storage and room for casual meals.
Tiled Family room with R/C Air Conditioner and a Tile Fire for heating.
Main Bedroom is a good size with a Semi-Ensuite, His & Her Robes and a seperate R/C Air-conditioner.
All three Minor Bedrooms are double bed size, 2 have Built-in Robes and the other is currently being used as an Home Office.
Large Bathroom that is also Semi-Ensuite.
Laundry is a good size that connects directly to rear yard.
Double door linen cupboard for storage.
Outdoor entertainment will be a breeze, Huge Brickpaved area with a Gable Patio and another area that can be used as a BBQ nook or for a Spa.
Grass area for the kids.
Double Carport with Shoppers access to the home
- 4 x Individual Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Units.
- Shed for Storage or Small Workshop.
- Easy care gardens with Bore and Reticulation
- Solar Hot Water System.
- Security Alarm system.
- Electric Roller Shutters to all the windows.
- Primary & High Schools are within easy walking distance.
- Bus-stop Is A Short Walk Away.
- Corner Location Opposite 2 Council Maintained Parks, One Including a Kids Gym.
- Side Parking for a Boat, Trailer or Caravan.
- Land Size Approx. - 682 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Built 1984