36 Northbrook Street, Bexley
Sold for $ 867,000
SOLD FOR $867,000 House - Property ID: 740084
This double brick, Californian Bungalow home perfectly combines an abundance of character with a functional floor plan which flows effortlessly out to the sunny private back yard. This charming semi residence will instantly appeal to home buyers and investors. Set on approximately 411 sqm and the high side of a quiet street, offering comfortable living and entertaining, the home is conveniently located between both Bexley and Kogarah town centres, with easy access to transport, local schools and parks.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms, both with built-ins.
- Original features include polished timber floor boards and high ceilings.
- Formal lounge includes a feature fireplace with gas heating.
- The dining and kitchen flows through French doors out to the sun-filled patio, making entertaining effortless.
- Modern timber kitchen, spacious pantry, ample cupboards and bench space and dishwasher.
- Main Bathroom features shower and bath.
- Patio overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool with cabana and landscaped gardens.
- The home has numerous storage options available with an extra large attic and additional roof storage space together with two garden sheds.
- Separate laundry plus a second toilet.
- Side driveway access to the yard, 2 car accommodation.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Contact: John Sbisa 0414 363 869 or 9585 1888