71 Contour Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 390,000
Perfect mountain retreat in a tranquil setting House - Property ID: 741348 440
This awesome character filled, Western Red Cedar home sits facing east and has great filtered views through the trees towards the sparkling lights of the Gold Coast. Arrive home after a busy day and unwind on the back deck surrounded by nature. This is why so many people love living on beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
What is on offer here is a great lifestyle home and best of all; it's affordable!
Key features include:
- Quiet side road setting
- Solid, Western Red Cedar home, all excellent condition
- Split level design with high ceilings
- Possible dual living set up
- Land size is 1500m2
- Good size lounge / dining area
- Access to deck off the living room
- Easy to hand kitchen with plenty of bench space/cupboards
- Air conditioned living
- 2 good bedrooms upstairs both with built-in-robes
- Family bathroom upstairs
- Internal stairs leading to lower level
- Master bedroom downstairs, with ensuite
- Private deck off the master bedroom
- Laundry with access to yard.
- Two big water tanks
- New landscaping / boardwalks
- Mini coffee plantation, 5 x trees
- Private roadway to secure carport
This home is ready to enjoy with nothing major to spend. All new carpets have just been fitted plus a new roof has been installed.
The downstairs area could easily be converted into a granny flat or teenage retreat if required.
This home was under contract but the deal just fell through because of finance.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive listing agent Jan Pickett or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 1500 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Ceiling fans
- Filtered views