4/250 Marine Parade, Labrador
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER Unit - Property ID: 742092
Located directly opposite the Broadwater Parkland in a prime position with Broadwater Views. This unit is in original condition with great potential!
* Situated on the 2nd level of a 3 storey walk up
* Two large bedrooms with built in robes
* Two way bathroom to main bedroom (potential to ensuite)
* Large sunny lounge room with balcony
* Large kitchen with huge laundry area
* Single lockup garage with internal access to stairwell
* Walking distance to restaurants and shops
This is a much sought after location with vacant possession this is a property not to be missed.
Centrally located, Labrador provides a beachfront lifestyle with close proximity to Griffith University and Surfers Paradise. The Broadwater has excellent access areas to the water for windsurfing, sailing, para-flying, jet-skiing, boating, fishing and swimming - making this once sleepy suburb a popular retreat for holidaymakers.
Although there is no absolute beachfront property in Labrador, apartments and houses along Marine Parade offer beautiful views over the Broadwater.
Just minutes from Helensvale train station and the Pacific Motorway, Labrador is also serviced by Surfside Buslines.
Within the suburb are several small 'villages' such as Chirn Park and Heydon Heights. Too small to be called suburbs in their own right, these areas are becoming popular real estate 'buys' due to the appeal of lifestyle cafes, shops and amenities just nearby.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking