68 Pacific Parade, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 547,000
Modern family home, what you've been looking for ..! House - Property ID: 744137 440
This beautifully modern home is perfectly located in popular Golf Course Estate, it is an inviting warm home in a sunny position with ever changing mountain views. Peaceful, quiet & overlooking the wide open spaces of the Golf Course.
Ideal if you're seeking a simple and easy lifestyle. Spacious decks for BBQ's and hassle-free entertaining.
Much loved by the owners who are now on the move.
- Four large bedrooms with built-ins
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with WIR & en-suite
- Powder room
- Spacious open plan living and cutting edge design
- Toughened 6mm laminated grey tinted glass windows, doors & verandah screens
- Outdoor entertaining on back and front decks
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances
- Combining architectural brilliance with family practicality
- Beautifully polished timber floors, carpet in lounge & bedrooms
- Connections throughout the home for TV reception and Austar
- Connections for ADSL 2+ Telstra broadband
- Gas connection for heating
- Third bathroom & toilet - potential for dual living
- Fully insulated for a rumpus room, office or teenagers retreat with its own external access to the workshop and storage area
- Two car lock up garage
- Huge storage underneath
- 852 m2 elevated lot
- Water tank 35,000 litres
This stylish residence is all about modern living, and exemplifies living at its best, motivated sellers wanting a timely result, an inspection is an absolute must. With all the conveniences close at hand in a desired location, this is one property that speaks for itself & has been priced to sell!
So much space and so many options. To arrange an inspection please contact Jan Pickett or Barry Chick.
Exclusively listed by Professionals Kendall Real Estate Tamborine Mountain.
- Land Size Approx. - 852 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050