37 Charolais Crescent, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 744347
Tastefully renovated, nestled in the prestigious residential enclave of Benowa Waters, an area with a strong sense of community, high quality homes and access to excellent private schools, this wonderful property offers a host of features.
* Impressive home with neutral tones & high ceilings
* Four spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe & ensuite
* Two designer bathrooms with stone bench tops
* Stunning new kitchen with Blanco appliances
* Open plan living & kitchen with cathedral ceilings
* Separate formal lounge and dining room
* Ducted air, alarm, intercom, fans & vacumaid
* Crimsafe security screens and solar panels
* Large covered alfresco entertaining areas
* Tiled pool with glass balustrade & shade sails
* Grassed area for kids to play on a 859m2 block
* Garden shed, water tank & low maintenance gardens
* Double lockup garage plus extra off street parking
* Additional side access for boat or caravan
* Close proximity to schools and shops
Rarely is property available in this tightly held pocket surrounded by multi million dollar homes! This residence is the perfect invite for the seasoned entertainer and ideal for families.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 859 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge