2/5-9 Griffin Place, Wynn Vale
Sold for $ 285,000
SOLD Townhouse - Property ID: 744778
This delightful two storey Townhouse, set in the heart of Golden Grove Development offers some lucky purchaser a cute and stylish home that is located with all the local amenities on its door step. May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties in this very affordable price range genuinely get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set in a small Strata group built during 1994 this home utilizes brick veneer construction, colorbond roofing and encompasses approx. 118sq.m of internal living space, plus a free standing car port.
* The home boasts generous front and rear gardens, wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning, Dux gas instantaneous hot water service, insulated ceilings and new oven, new dishwasher, new carpeting and freshly painted throughout.
* The rear entrance opens to a generous lounge room which features neutral décor, new carpeting, new down lighting and a stylish staircase that leads to the upper level.
* The hub of the home is the spacious kitchen/family/dining area that also enjoys new down lighting, the convenience of a glass sliding door that provides access and views to the potential packed private back garden.
* The kitchen is also neutrally toned with ivory joinery, ivory with burgundy trimmed tiling and enjoys ample bench and cupboard pace, matching Chef electric cook tops and wall oven, plus a brand new built-in Euro dishwasher.
* Completing the lower level is the separate down stairs toilet and separate laundry, which is set with convenient access to the large garden area and clothes line.
* The staircase meanders up to the upper level arriving at a spacious lofty landing that houses a large 4 door linen closet and entry to the 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
* All three bedrooms are of good proportions and boast interesting angled ceilings, with the main enjoying a sliding glass door to a Juliette balcony, a large built-in robe and direct entry to the bathroom - thus it acts as an ensuite.
* The generous bathroom, with its ivory and burgundy tile work is home to a glass shower cubicle, vanity basin, W.C and full bath.
* Externally, there is an open carport which is secured by a manual Rolladoor, plus there is sufficient driveway space to provide for an extra vehicle.
All in all ...Whether you are down sizing, starting over, investing or a first home buyer, this home having had a total makeover now represents excellent buying and great value for money ... So please be quick, or be prepared to be disappointed!