7/47 Stretton Street, Kenwick
Another SOLD By Professionals Cannington!!!! House - Property ID: 745726
Unit 7 is a Ground Floor 1x1 apartment, complete with new carpets, window treatments and quality fittings.
In a prime location only 12km south east of Perth CBD and adjacent to parkland, playground and local shopping centre. With public transport and schooling close by you will have every facility at your front door step!
Starting from $240,000 with a 2% deposit for Keystart Approved Buyers *(conditions apply)
This property is offered under a Flexi Loan Product from Keystart, Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for further information.
The above purchase price of $240,000 represents an 80% share in this property, The Housing Authority (The Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share in equity. The full price or 100% is $300,000.
Approved First Home Buyers may be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG
properties for sale in Kenwick
Register your interest now at Professionals Cannington
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport