18 Beresford Gardens, Swan View
FEEL GOOD HOME!! House - Property ID: 747230
Do you want a home where you can relax and want to stay at home? Well this is one of them! However if you don't, go for a run, walk the dog or watch a sporting event in Brown Park located just across the road.
Light and bright is the feel created in this home here, with good size living areas for a growing family.
- Built in 1984 of brick and tile construction
- Master bedroom has a walk in robe, ceiling fan, plus reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
- Minor bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Generous size meals area that is able to accommodate a large table and or another lounge suite
- The modern kitchen has a stainless steel upright gas cook-top/electric oven plus a dishwasher which is included in the sale
- The lounge room is to the front with another reverse cycle air-conditioner to the optional second dinning area that is adjoining
- The laundry room has exceptional space and is larger than your average
- Bath and shower installed in the main bathroom
- Security screens to all opening doors and windows
- Insulation is through out the ceiling cavity
- 8 x 6sqm gabled patio which is located on the south side of the home away from the glare of the summer sun
- 12sqm garden shed
- A drive through car port
If you don't know Swan View, many say this is the best part!
Shire Rates $1752.35
Water Rates $870 Approx
- Land Size Approx. - 709 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining