23B Margaret Street, Watermans Bay
UNDER OFFER FIRST OPEN......BUYERS WAITING....WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPRAISAL? House - Property ID: 748963
ANOTHER PERFECT DAY..IN WATERMANS BAY!
What an amazing location! Exclusive Watermans Bay, just 11 streets, with the ocean on the West and Star Swamp Reserve on the East, nestled between North Beach & Marmion this is your rare chance to own 23B Margaret Street, just a 100 metre stroll to the Ocean.
Situated high on the hill you will have ocean glimpses from your living areas and be lulled to sleep soundly to the idyllic sound of waves crashing. As you enter, weeping mulberry trees, a mandarin, olive and orange trees greet you, your own secret garden.
A generous entry into the home leads upstairs to the open plan living area. A neutral painting palate and gorgeous black butt wooden floors are complemented by views of the sparkling blue ocean through the white boardwalk shutters.
The kitchen has wide ceasar stone benches and storage galore. The lounge and dining area leads out to a balcony, the perfect spot for canaps and a glass of bubbles overlooking your garden or out to the ocean or maybe just settle down with the weekend paper and a coffee.
Open plan entertaining. All 3 bedrooms are large and separate. The bathrooms are generous as is the kitchen. There is a multitude of storage throughout this home. With several separate undercover sitting areas outside Every box is ticked
- High ceilings
- Open plan family room, meals & kitchen
- Kitchen has chefs oven, fantastic bench space and storage
- Caesar stone kitchen top
- Asko dishwasher and range hood
- Large Master bedroom with walk in robe
- Ensuite with bath
- Powder room WC
- Family bathroom with bath
- 2 more large double size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Black butt floorboards
- Boardwalk shutters throughout
- Beautiful garden
- Roller shutters to windows facing ocean
- 5.95 metre wide garage with extra storage
- Gas instantaneous water
- Fully reticulated gardens from mains
- 2 x water tanks
- Olive, mandarin, orange, weeping mulberry and lemon tree.
- Herb, veggie and rose garden.
- 6 x solar panels
"Everyday in Watermans Bay is a beautiful day".... don't miss your opportunity...
Call Jane Turnbull for more information or to arrange an inspection 0401 158 798
- Land Size Approx. - 445 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor