5 Angas Street, Tanunda
Take a Look Inside ! House - Property ID: 749274
Situated in a well established part of the leafy Tanunda Township this double brick home has a very modest street frontage, but as the old saying goes "Dont judge a book by its cover" so take a look inside, you will be pleasantly surprised.
The current owner has been there for over 14 years and in that time has given the interior a full makeover starting from the
* Entrance hall with floating timber floor
* Bright front lounge with wall to wall carpet
* 3 bedrooms (2 large doubles, 2 with built ins)
* Full main bathroom
* Open plan kitchen / meals/ family area with floating timber fllors
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboards and work areas, island workbench, s/steel gas cooktop and rangehhod, wall oven and walk in pantry
* Open to the kitchen is the meals area and open to that is the family room with direct access to the large paved rear entertaining area.
* Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
* A second toilet is provided in the laundry area.
Outside on the huge allotment of over 1460 sqm theres stacks of room for the kids to play, established trees, a gazebo, cubby house, masonry garage with iron leanto, other sundry shedding and carport. Rainwater is also pumped to the home. So what are you waiting for hop on the phone and give Steve a call on 0417 811 348 to arrange your own private viewing