5/54 Stewart Street, Scarborough
UNDER OFFER !!!!! UNDER OFFER FIRST OPEN HOME !!!!!! Villa - Property ID: 751247
UNDER OFFER FIRST OPEN HOME .......SIMPLY SOUTH SCARBOROUGH! MORE BUYERS WAITING IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL!!!
Do you want the Scarborough lifestyle? Walk just over 1km to the fabulous Scarborough and Brighton beaches, Bennett Park and Butlers Park are any easy stroll. Wander to Doric Street Shopping Centre or maybe pop into the Doubleview Bowls Club for a refreshment? Take a short walk to the Brighton Rd shopping precinct, the patisserie and ever popular Brighton food market.
This 3 bedroom Scarborough front villa has a whole lot of extras. The large back undercover entertaining area is equipped with a large screen.terrific to send hubby outside to watch the footy! The front garden is perfectly private, reticulated..and has a great outdoor shower so you can rinse off after the beach. The lockable storage room is located near the carport.
Inside the property has a lovely fresh sunny beach feel with gorgeous bamboo floors and fresh white blinds. The designed modern kitchen is stunning, has high quality appliances and features a large sliding window servery to the entertaining area.
- Designed modern kitchen with polystone bench top
- Built in Bosch dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and cooktop
- Open plan lounge & meals area
- Master bedroom with large robe
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms (bd 3 with robe)
- Bamboo floors
- Large outdoor undercover entertaining area with caf blinds, power & antenna point
- Private, irrigated front garden with outdoor shower
- R/C split system in family room
- Solar panels
- Separate bathroom with bath and WC
- 2 sets of sliding doors leading to the outside entertaining area
- single lock up carport with remote garage door
- tandem car space in front of carport for 2nd car
- Low maintenance landscaped garden
This affordable home can be moved into and enjoyed as isbut there is still potential too.You'll love this home!
Call Jane Turnbull to inspect ph: 0401 158 798
- Land Size Approx. - 241 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport