41 John Farrant Drive, Gooseberry Hill
**SOLD ON AUCTION DAY** PRIVATE ESTATE House - Property ID: 751330
AUCTION ON SITE (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR), 2 NOVEMBER AT 11AM.
A dream lifestyle awaits you on this incredible hectare plus property on prestigious John Farrant Drive. The mature fully landscaped gardens would take two decades to replace if you tried to start from scratch. The many features of the grounds include:
* Amazing flower beds with winding paths.
* Large lawn areas.
* Extensive paddocks that could be suitable for horses with council approval.
* An orchard area with a variety of fruit trees.
* A vegetable patch.
* A large greenhouse.
* Many shady and native trees.
* Fully fenced with ringlock fencing.
* Three driveways provide excellent access for extra vehicles, boats and caravans.
* A dam complete with a windmill.
A colonial style home has wide verandahs and lush flowerbeds all round. Its features include four double bedrooms all with built-in robes, a study and two bathrooms. The home has two separate living areas. The first is the kitchen, family and meals area. The second is the lounge and dining area. Both living areas overlook the grounds so you can enjoy the outdoors from indoors. Cars are well catered for with an oversized double garage plus a double carport.
There are many extras like solid Tasmanian Oak floors, new ducted evaporative air-conditioning, mains gas, solar hot water, reticulation and a new 5 burner stainless steel oven in the kitchen. Nothing though compares with living on such a beautifully landscaped park-like property on a quiet street.
Unless sold prior this property will be auctioned 11.00am Sunday 2 November on site.
For more information please call Joe Stillisano on 0423 579 966.
- Land Size Approx. - 1.14 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Double Garage