36 Sir Bruce Small Blvd, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 751913
Situated on the much sought after Sir Bruce Small Blvd, this property offers a stunning poolside entertaining area with seamless indoor outdoor living.
* As you step inside you will instantly feel at home
* Four bedrooms with fitted robes, master en-suited
* Formal lounge and dining with soaring ceilings
* Large open plan family and kitchen area
* Huge rumpus room, perfect as the kids zone
* Practical design with separate wing for the master
* High ceilings throughout add to the grandeur
* Ducted air conditioning & crimsafe security screens
* Solar panels, garden shed & rain water tank
* Stunning pool with glass balustrade & tiled paving
* Beautifully manicured gardens on a 620m2 block
* Secure off street parking for two vehicles
* Walking distance to schools, shops & Botanical Gardens
Rarely do homes become available at this price level on what is known as Millionaires Row'. The care and attention to detail within this property will make your decision to live here even easier.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 620 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport