28/20 Cronin Avenue, Main Beach
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 752181
You will be spellbound by this stunning apartment with amazing 270 degree views of the Ocean, River & Broadwater. Located only metres from the trendy Tedder Avenue cafe and restaurant precinct.
* Spacious two bedroom apartment with designer bathrooms
* Master with private balcony, walk in-robe & en-suite
* Stunning kitchen designed for the master chef
* Soft closing drawers and cupboards
* Wine cabinet (conditions up to 150 bottles)
* Zip tap system provides instant boiling water & chilled filtered water
* Sophisticated high gloss porcelain tiles
* Large sunny wrap around balcony off living area
* 144 m2 of luxury living space with electric blinds
* Ample storage throughout the apartment
* Secure underground parking
* Main Beach Tower has been recently refurbished
* Residential building with two apartments per floor
* Resort style pool with sandstone surround
* Tennis Court, BBQ Gazebo, Gymnasium & Sauna
* OPTION to buy fully furnished
* ONLY 100m walk to Tedder Avenue
* 350m to the golden beach's of the Gold Coast
* Short walk to Broadwater, Yacht Club & Surf Club
Main Beach is a boutique suburb favoured by the affluent and it is the pinnacle of cafe society on the Gold Coast. There is a sense of community in this suburb, everyone stops to say hello and the restaurateurs and boutique owners quickly become friends.
The centre of Main Beach is Tedder Avenue. The street is lined upmarket boutiques and some of the Gold Coast's best restaurants and bars.
The suburb is bordered by the Ocean to the east, the Broadwater to the north and the Nerang River to the south. Due to its desirability prices are high and demand certainly outweighs supply. On the beach side of the suburb there are holiday and residential high rises, villas, townhouses, older three storey walk ups and a few free standing houses.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ocean Veiws
- Secure Parking