27 Eucalypt Drive, Gelorup
VENDOR SAYS SELL ME YESTERDAY... House - Property ID: 752409
Looking for an acreage lifestyle change? Dream of fresh air and open spaces? This (5.5acre) property could just be what you are looking for!
Located in the lovely area of Gelorup is where you can commence to enjoy all of your hobby farming endeavors, with many other activities on the land, all be thoroughly enjoyed by yourself, family and friends.
The property varies from flat to very gently undulating. Mostly all open cleared with select shade/shelter tree's throughout.
Set on the property is the open plan main dwelling with air conditioning and wood fire heating. Inside of property has been refurbished and upgraded with quality fittings. 3 generous size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open living and dining with separate huge rumpus room which could be used as a retreat area, massive 4th bedroom, games room etc.
Outside is a solar hot water system, solar panels not to mention 3mtre wide patio that goes around the whole dwelling all fully paved. Enjoy the outside living in the lovely country while sitting out in your 10 man built in spa, watching the wild life around you or just taking in the view.
Outbuildings are a large adjoin 2 car garage with separate outside powered workshop and a great cubby house with great scenery views.
• Modern Kitchen with appliances with stone bench tops
• Near new carpets and window treatments
• Near new dishwasher
• Modern upgraded bathrooms
• Neutral colours and painting through out
• 2 car garage
• Separate powered shed
• 2.2kw solar panels
• Solar hot water system
• Bore water so clean you can drink from
• Roller blinds to the alfresco area
• 10 person built in spa in the alfresco area
• 3mtr wide fully paved veranda all around property
• Lovely landscaping all fully established
• 3 reverse cycle air-conditioners
• Wood fuelled heating that is a wet back system/heat exchanger from the solar hot water system
• 2 separate living areas
• Foiled insulation and ceiling bats
• Wood fuelled heater inside and another wood fuelled heater outside in alfresco area
• Wet back system heat exchanger from the solar hot water system when heater is turned on
• North/South facing property
• Powered shed with water supply and functioning sink
• Solar is 2.2kw
• Bore Shaft is 82 feet pump sitting 55 feet water table 33 feet also has a filter
• Built March 1987 and has double wall insulation
• All round veranda around the property with all lighting
• Beautifully landscaped yards but only cleared enough so you can still enjoy natures own delights
- Land Size Approx. - 5.5 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge