19 Canberra Avenue, Casula
Sold for $ 745,000
SOLD BY STUART ZULLO - 0418 663 105 House - Property ID: 752603
With a truly private setting, this home will simply enchant you the moment you walk through the front gate with stunning hidden gardens and multiple entertaining areas.
'Hope Cottage' features a classic period charm with lead light windows, high ornate ceilings, original wood frames for doors, but also modern in style for today's living.
- Formal lounge with open fireplace
- Quality kitchen with granite transformation
bench tops, dishwasher and even an original
working wood fire 'Furphy Dover' Stove
- Large formal dining
- Big extended rumpus room with
- Study/4th bedroom
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- In-ground Swimming pool with adjoining
covered entertaining area
- Two car tandem garage, Three Car carport and
enough room to park 8 cars off street and
- 777.8m block (approx.) with 20 metre frontage. Possible two lot subdivision (S.T.C.O) or easily create a granny flat to the rear.
- More features include split system air
conditioning, two rainwater tanks, solar panels
for hot water & electricity and more
- A short 5 minute walk to Casula Station,
Powerhouse Museum, Shops, Schools and
easy access to M5 & M7 Motorways and 35 minutes to Sydney C.B.D
- Estmated rental return between $650.00-$700.00 per week
BE QUICK, OWNER WANTS SAYS SELL!
- Land Size Approx. - 777.8 m2
- Combustion Fireplace