26 Carnation Street, Waterford West
Sold for $ 285,000
SOLD! House - Property ID: 753022
Perfect for investors, families, or first-home owners.
A home with all of the extras!
- Split-level home on a large corner block of 706m2, with side access perfect for a boat or trailer.
- Two car lock up beneath and a concreted storage area that will be very handy.
- Open plan tiled living area with a very modern 2 pac kitchen including quality stainless steel Smeg appliances and rangehood.
- Modern bathroom with a relaxing spa bath.
- Three bedrooms, with robes and fans.
- Four reverse cycle air conditioners, and insulated ceilings to fight the summer heat and winter cold.
- Patios front and back for entertaining friends and family.
- Solar hot water system to keep your energy costs low.
- Bird aviary and a greenhouse, plus a lined lock up shed - ideal for a home office, gym, or even a man-cave!
This home is packed with features that will make you want to call this your new home, and yes the kids can walk to school! The living area is spacious and air conditioned, and your kitchen has been modernised with 2 pac cupboards and up to the minute Smeg appliances. The three bedrooms are all a good size with their own split system air condition, ceiling fans, and wardrobes. The bathroom is modern and has a relaxing spa bath for you to enjoy.
For the cars a two car lock up is located underneath with an extra concreted storage room as well. Front and rear decks, a bird aviary and greenhouse, plus a lined shed are extra bonuses for you. The previous owner used her shed as a hobby sewing room, but it could also be used for a small business, gym equipment, or a even man-cave!
The house is excellently positioned within a quiet neighbourhood, with both Waterford Plaza and Marsden Park shopping centre's only minutes away, along with schools, bus and rail transport, and quick access to the Logan and Pacific Motorways. This one is a must to add to your buying list right now. Come and view and get a start as a home buyer or an investor into this rising market showing excellent confidence and ease of buying, you will be the winner.
If you are looking for an investment property, this one would stand out from the crowd & generate a higher return as it has so many extras your tenants would love, with the shed space, patio space, a better kitchen, 4 air conditioning units, and a solar hot water system. Such convenience to everything and a homely feel. Come and see and make this your next addition to your investment portfolio. Great for families and the little ones with acres of parklands nearby and a child care centre right in the street.
Come and view and put your stamp of approval on this property now.
- Lined shed