8 Elk Place, Cranebrook
Sold for over $474,000 !! House - Property ID: 753383
During the past year the owners of this beautiful home have been busy renovating so there will be no need to spend a cent before you or your new tenant move in.
Features of the home include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- A detached home office/ teenage retreat / studio / rumpus room
- Stunning new kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven
- Spacious L-shaped formal lounge & dining room
- Freshly polished timber floorboards
- Air conditioning and gas fire heating
- Fully renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Sunny northern aspect
- Drive through carport offering vehicle access to the backyard
- Spacious backyard with large garden shed
Potential rent return of approximately $1,825 per month.
Subject to council approval there is potential for a granny flat.
This home is located in a small cul-de-sac filled with other house-proud owners and is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from either the Penrith railway station, Penrith CBD, Nepean Hospital, University of Western Sydney or M4 motorway with Sydney only a further 50 minutes away. You also have a choice of schools and shopping centres which are all within 2klm's of the home with bus regular bus service services.
Once you inspect this home you will want to buy it so make sure you don't miss the Open House on Saturday.
If you need time to sell another property chat with either Andrea (0425303324) or Richard (0409551803) who can explain how it can be done.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.